Deuce Wild

Here is my model of a 1932 Ford 5-Window Coupe.

This car is often referred to as a Highboy or a Deuce.

Modeled in Blender 2.71
Rendered in Cycles 2.72

HDRI’s: Front Left is from nordicfx.net, Rear Right is from hdr-sets.com

EDIT: Thank you so much for adding my render to the feature row! I had to pick my eyeballs up off the floor when I saw that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337079[/ATTACH]

Attachments

I’ll pm you my shipping address you can just send it right over. :RocknRoll:

Are You sure this is a render?

Looks awesome! Would love to see in the next renders a little bit of weardown here and there, and I guarantee you nobody will figure out it is a render.

Ha ha! If I had one of these for real I would probably spend most of my time out in the garage polishing it.
Thanks Anthony!

I’m sure.
Thanks Juanrav!

Thanks dns_di! I’m going to go through the metal shaders again , they still seem too bright as well as try and burn the header chrome for the next render. Hindsight being 20/20 I’m going to change the firewall texture to the same bare metal texture as the flames cutout and blend it in. I dunnno what else I can come up with, maybe dirtier tires…any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks again!

Extremely photorealistic! Great work.

Thank you very much ShadowCamero!

Can you post some wires please ?

Very realistic. Kudos for such an awesome job on this!

Congrats on gallery! Hadn’t seen a car in the gallery for long!

It certainly deserves it. In the few months I’ve been here, I haven’t seen a car up there. I’m expecting your compitetion entry to be up there soon also.

Hi. Nice sharp lighting. I’d also want to see 1-wire and tell us 2-render time per frame? And 3-how much time you spend on modeling part of work?

Fantastic work mate! I’ve been waiting a while to see this project finished and it was worth the wait. This is incredible, the lighting and shadows are spot on. And the materials are amazing.

Very photo-real, Well done.

Excellent work! It’s so shiny! Well balanced!

Incredible!

Fantastic render, it looks beautiful. My only criticism is that it looks too perfect, it’s what’s giving it away as a render. Try scuffing up the tires a little, maybe a tiny smudge or two on the wheel chrome, that will make it look more believable (unless it was teleported to those location and never rolled on the ground).

Anyhow, again, great work!

Excellent job! I prefer the first image.
Maybe a more detailed wheel tread?

Sure, I wanted to try out this new wireframe rendering feature in 2.72 and this will give me an opportunity to try it.