Private Teacher in Los Angeles Area

I am working very hard to learn Blender and am a writer, photographer and educator. I’ve watched and tried probably a couple of hundred hours of tutorials and am learning a ton about Blender and other tools. However, I’m really in need of someone who can help teach some tools because my family wants to know why all I do is watch Youtube and sit in front of the computer. I am constantly run out of time trouble shooting, etc. and could sure use some help.

Obviously, I’m interested in compensating (as this is a paid forum) someone for their time. Any interest, please drop me a note.

Mark

Hi
what do you want , what do you learn with blender?
Can you explain.
As an educator you might try explaining chemistry, looking stars and so many things.

MP if you don’t search for a modeller.

Rugs Importer

I am working very hard to learn Blender and am a writer, photographer and educator. I’ve watched and tried probably a couple of hundred hours of tutorials and am learning a ton about Blender and other tools. However, I’m really in need of someone who can help teach some tools because my family wants to know why all I do is watch Youtube and sit in front of the computer. I am constantly run out of time trouble shooting, etc. and could sure use some help. Thanks for sharing this information…

Hi Bluesman64

I teach 3d modeling as part of teaching position in industrial design here in Detroit.
I am however not in LA but if you dont mind we can meet via Skype.
In the past this worked well with clients.

Let me know

Claas

Hello,I have been working with blender for about 4 years,2years as a hobby and 2 years for a medical university to model 3d human body organs,also establishing a company in which i teach blender for those who are interested in this sort of arts.i would be happy if i can do something for you,you may also chek my Facebook page and web site
thank you

my website:http://blender3d.ir/