Display problems

Ive turned on back face culing which has improved it, but i have this display problem that didnt exist before. does anybody know how it can be fixed.

Also like to mention that the problem does not exist in the camera view.

Just asking again in case anyone has any ideas!!

can u b more specific about the problem? (maybe use grease pencil /arrows)

is it the places where items (like the tooth object) are pushing thru that are supposed to stay behind?
if this is what ur refering to, it may be bcuz front layer was recently subsurfed, and therefore became slightly smaller, which revealed items that were previously hidden…?

i think its a graphics card problem. Basically faces are appearing and disapearing. Doesnt happen in camera mode. I think its time for a new computer!

The other thing I’ve experienced that was similar is when some faves had their “normals” flipped backwards. Usually that would show up as improperly dark faces, tho, not like this.
(Try recalculating normals, tho, it couldn’t hurt)

have u considered my prev suggestion about subsurfing?

if u turn it off (on outer object) does the problem disappear?

Please post more pics- I’m not entirely sure what part of yr image/ model has the problem. (Different angles would help. …)

Ok here is another screen shot, i feel its to do with graphics card, wasnt happening before.

This seems to be limited to ortho view?
Did you by any chance play around with the viewport clipping values? Right-click on them, select “Reset to Default Value” and see if that helps.

Thanks a lot, I must of altered it not knowing!