Jetpack Wheelchair

This isn’t really for the Blender Guru contest but if I get it done in time, I’ll submit it. Anyway this is going to be one of the rare renders I do that I actually spend more than a day working on.

Originally this was going to be a jetpack chair (without the wheels,) but, then I decided that the plain ole chair was boring. Also after deciding on a wheelchair I realized that it sort of started to get a story to it, the inventor or inventor’s family being disabled so he built a jetpack for the wheel chair yah-dee-yahdee-yah-da…

Here is the up-to-date image:

I did a fair bit of work on the jetpack, still more details to be added but here’s a few renders. Currently I only have enviroment lighting.

The big black box is a gas tank

Some side renders, I still have to add the arms/controls and other details. This is the same set of renders as the post above

Working on the wheelchair today. I think I might be able to finish this by tomorrow but, I really want to add a lot of details.

Andddd update!!!

Here’s the “final” model. I’ll let this sit for a day or so before I get the final renders and post them on finished projects. PLEASE tell me anything you think would be good in this render. Also, before the final renders I’ll play with the lighting a bit but for now, just the enviroment lighting will be fine.

Funny!

What it needs is a crusty old man, wearing a pair of WWI avaitor goggles. Next him is a glass of water in which he has placed his false teeth. Replace the two joysticks with a single huge red button. Go time!

Haha it does! But… I am totally not going to take the time to sculpt a crusty old man haha

That doesn´t look safe, You can add it folding wings

Funny you say that, I had just thought about wings like 10 minutes ago. Where should I attach them???

Maybe in that thing that looks like a backpack down the cylinders

Yeah, good idea!