Discolourations and Texture Issues With too Many Lamps?

In blender game 2.71 I cannot add more than 5 lamps. By can’t, I mean that if I do, i get a weird discolouration with my textures. Some textures get removed, some become shadeless and some lose specular, diffuse or bump maps. I think it may be my graphics card. Any ideas. I’m using a radeon HD7660D (integrated, i think).
Also, sometimes if I added a new spotlamp/something that makes shadows, i get different results. I added an extra point lamp here, and these are the results. I’m using GLSL.
*The framerate isn’t an issue. I am using 2 monitors, watching a movie on one screen while rendering a Premiere video, that’s why its probably low.

Discolouration

A texture being projected from the spotlamp; not supposed to happen…

Our game has 14 lamps (11 spots wihout shadow and nearest with shadow, and 2 hemis to simulate light bounces) With no problems.
How many materials and how big textures you have? Thinking if you run out of the graphic memory.

Try to reduce textures some, and see what happens.
Example 50 materials and 10 lamps makes 500 shaders for gpu (I Heard).

Also check display drivers are up to date.

Sounds like you’re running out of graphics ram. What tecture size are you using?

I can drop to 256 by limiting texture size. Texture sizes without limited can be up to 4096 x 4096. But most of the textures are 1024. but it may be that I’m running out of memory. I think i have 512 mb of graphics.