Cylinder will not follow curve, I've done it many times but im stumped on this

I need a Cylinder to follow a curve, I’m modeling a car stabilizer bar. I made the curve and now I’m trying to marry a Cylinder to it, but the cylidner will not follow the curve correctly. I deleted and created many curves, I tried reseting location scale and rotation, I tried moving the origin of both the cylinder and curve but same bad result, I closed and opened Blender. Ive made curves before but for some reason this will not work, what is going on?

Pictures with explanations:

Attachments

For cylindrical objects it’s better to use the curve itself and either increase bevel value from object data (curve) properties or use curve circle as bevel object. That way you have more control over the resolution and don’t have to set up the modifiers.

Looks to me like the cylinder array modifier is not set to merge to make one connected tube. If it were, that would be wrong too because cylinder has its top and bottom faces which would merge to one in an array and create interior faces. This should help to line it with the curve though
http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?342302-Deform-mesh-along-curve&p=2681963&viewfull=1#post2681963

Don’t know if your setup is wrong, would need the .blend file to check that which is recommended to always include in the starting post. In this case you could’ve just selected the curve, shift select the cylinder, ctrl+i to invert selection and X -> delete. Then continue preparing the .blend file for upload like instructed in the tutorial that is linked in my signature.

It’s working for me. Make sure rotation and scale have been applied if needed (Ctrl A).