Zurich film festival talent contest: Our animation Movie, made all stuff with Blender

Zurich Film Festival 72 hours talent contest: live consists of coincidences… but some got it

This is our movie for the 72 hours zurich film festival talent contest. It should be not longer then 72 secconds and the Theme was “by chance”. It was really a competition to make this project in only 72 hours. We were only 2 persons and we work not a long time with Blender (I learn Blender since 9 months and my girlfriend since 4 months). The other problem was the Hardware. Because we have not really highend computers and can not render it in cycles enough fast for this contest. So we have done everything with the Blender internal render, which is much much faster. The most stuff i’ve done before were still images. the most still images i’ve done with cycles, so blender internal was also a bit new :-). It is our first longer animation. Also rigging is something we must learn better. For this film we had not this time so I tried to do it by myself. It works also but it was really hard to animate. Rigging is the basic of animation so for all others who will make some movies, learn rigging before you start ;-D. We learned so much by making this project and for the next movies we have a lot what we can do better. But we like it and we hope you like it too. :smiley:

If you have some questions, let me know. It would be cool to talk more over this project and what it needs to make it. but now i will go to sleep. :smiley:

greetings from switzerland