Agoos77 multiplayer Addon help!

Hey, so i have been using the multiplayer addon for a while now. but there is stil one little thing that i dont understand.

HOW in the WORLD can i make so Player 1 notices what buttons Player 2 is pressing?

For Example. i want something to happend in player 2’s game, when player 1 presses a button.

(Example) in an fps game. to shoot the other player. if can have the other player shoot a raycast at me that if it hits me it makes dammage. BUT ONLY if the other player is pressing the right click button. how do i do that?

I tried do so when i shoot, the other object that my position and rotation is translated to shoots. the (Sphere) as default.
But then the other player is shooting me, when i am clicking the right button…

How do i get him to shoot ONLY if HE is pressing not me?

I though maby have a prophety share, so when i click, a prop called “Shoot” is true, and then it shares it with the (Sphere)

But that will result in the same result right? i dont know anything about script. but are there somebody who PLZ can give me a tip on how to make so that my game knows when the other player is pressing a button. PLZ!

A huge massive Thanks in advance!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: