Nerd Run! - v0.2 - Olimation

***Nerd Run v. 0.2

Its here, the best platformer game to ever have been created! Ok its not that great...but it's...a game. 

In Nerd Run, you play as a customizable character and your only goal is to complete every level and to level up. The more you level up and train, the more items/weapons you can buy. I will be adding more sections of the game, that are only based on battle, parkour and other stuff. The game is an extremely early development, so there is still much to add! Please tell me what to add, any bugs you experience, and if you wanna help in the development of the game! Thanks! :smiley:

Downloads:
Latest Version(v0.1):
Nerd Run 0.2

Older versions:
Nerd Run 0.1

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Controls: Main Menu - W, S to move cursor, ENTER to select
W - Jump, Double Jump, Jetpack
S- Crouch
A- Move Left
D- Move Right
Space - Roll
Left Mouse - Hit
Right Mouse - Bow
Hold Left - Special Attack

~Olimation

sounds awesome :smiley: , could you release some recorded gameplay so we can see what the game is like before downloading it?
Even just some in-game screenshots would be nice.

:smiley: Just added it!

i like the game, it looks so cute!

Nice tutorial!

thanks! :smiley:

Looks very cool!

Though, in the tutorial at the 0:55 mark, “your” should be “you’re”. Remember, if “you are” makes sense, use an apostrophe. =P
Sorry, I’m just a presentation nut. Proper grammar and spelling are really important in public projects like this. At least, they are to me.

Great job!

Thank you! No problem, I’m glad you told me because it would be pretty bad to keep that in :slight_smile:

this game is rly good!, can’t wait for some more levels!
Gr8th work!

:smiley: Just updated, 0.2! 3 new levels, bug fixes, and more!