Help With A Simple Blender Character Model

I am fairly new to blender and character modelling in general and I’ve reached a small and or large issue?

I’m working on a small game for a Unity class of mine and because Blender has seemingly been easier to use and more effective by far than other programs such as Maya or 3DSmax (and it still is in my opinion) I’ve taken to trying to use it to model my main protagonist within it.

Overall, I have the base mesh at least done, but some of the accessories he has etc. I’m unsure of how to go about, I’m even unsure of how I should continue him at this point where as to clean him up etc. and make him look presentable.

In theory, he’s more of a cutesy character in a realistic-looking world so I am trying to get his clothes to look nice etc. and even when I finally texture him, his skin as well.

Basically, my question is, would anyone be willing to assist me in finishing him (as in walking me through the process and I do it myself) or even doing it for me and just partially explaining what was done so that I know next time.

He’s missing hair, his pendant and chain, and his bandanna as well as cleaning up and eventually texturing (Which I don’t mind creating the texture sheets myself). I’ve even modeled his undershirt.

If you’re willing to help, please respond or email me: [email protected]

Here is his character design sheet:

Here is what I’ve done so far:

Side: