Nvidia Jetson tk1 (tegra) dev kit and blender...

Hi all,
Surfing the web found this page talking about this Nvidia/Cuda motherboard, and I can find nowhere someone trying Blender on it.
On videos and other stuff, I can see that Ubuntu seems to run on this platform but what about Blender then? Is there an evident cause of incompatibility, maybe the processor, or blender is not compiled for that kind of hardware?

if anyone has an idea or a test… I’d be interested.
thanks

tmaes

I have tried to compile it to run on the Jetson Tk1 as the Ubuntu installer version does not work. I cannot seem to get past the OpenColorIO installer portion because it will not compile for arm processors. I have tried to modify the make files to accept the arm processors but it still comes up with errors. I imagine there is a way, but I do not wish to spend the time trying. It is a shame I really like this machine and imagine it would be great for blender. I also wish I could install Android development kits for it as well. If anybody from blender development team reads this, please add an Arm architecture version to your source code.