Mass Destruction. Now with Tutorial!

Hey Guys,

Here’s a scene I’ve been experimenting with, and I’m pretty satisfied with it now.

Edit: I’ve now posted a video of it animated! let me know what you think!

Thanks!
Steve

Oh my goodness, that looks amazing! Animate it, animate it, animate it! I can’t wait to see an animation!

Is it all rigid bodies, or are there particle systems, too?

Nice render, I dont have any feedback because I see good this frame :), much succes on make the complete animation !!

There’s actually no rigid bodies at work here, its only the Explode modifier and Particle systems. Thanks for the feedback!

looks great Steve!

This is very impressive! Great job!

Yep, really nice. I’d love to see the process to get there.

Totally awesome! Looks like it came from a movie. Would love to see the process as well.

Epic! I really love the post-pro /colour management. Looks really professional.

Oh…this is cool!!! I can’t wait to see the animation!!!

Amazing explotion

I’ve finished the animation! what are your thoughts??!

Looks awesome, but one thing caught my attention, the building started to collapse on the other side of an impact, I think it should do so when ball very close to the spot. My 2 cents :slight_smile:

I like the video, just it look like if the ball were too heavy and the building too fragile, maybe You will teach how to change the weight of it in Your tutorial. I like the music, the position of the camera and the black screen before the ball crash the building.

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it.

ok why does the building stand after that hit it should start to crumble on top of itself

Nice work. I think the timing of the flames is a bit off but otherwise great.

oh wow !
nice work :slight_smile:
but the building is very light such a paper you can fix it with heave adjusting I think
I am beginner to blender and I learnt somethings in houdini 3D
the both will be amazing choise I am sure ISA

What i like the most, is the camera motion and overall lighting.

It is most filmic I ever see. :smiley: