Final Green Goblin

Hi guys ! Well I have finally decided to finish this project. I have been working on and off with for the last week or so. I have now been using Blender a total of five months and this is second time sculpting. I have learned a lot from this project and will be looking to use these techniques in my future projects. I originally posted a version of the character on this forum and became rather unhappy with the finished result. I decided to re-model and came up with a far better design that I present to you today. It is by no means a master piece but I think it is a step in the right direction ! I hope you guys like and any further tips would be greatly appreciated !

This was the original image I posted :

well… you gotta be pleased with with the improvements from the first image… the little Jack’o’Lantern adds some ambiguity …is he evil and nasty…a trickster…a smart-ass…or what ?..have fun

Thank you Frank the Smith for the kind words. That is what I was going for. He is unpredictable and I felt the Jack ‘o’ Lantern gave off an insane quality !

Hey guys ! I was just wondering if anyone had any criticism on this ? It would be great to get some more input :wink:

It looks like a well worked render just the face and the pumpkin looks like pixelated but the clothes and the environment are good to me.

Thank you juanrav ! I noticed the pixels, do you know why this is ?

Maybe You need a texture with higher resolution.

I used a bump map on the texture paint in blender. The image I used was 2048. Do you think I would need to go higher to achieve more defined results ?

Well, maybe that´s the colour of the face of that goblin, I don´t know how You can make it better because I have never done a try of something like this picture and I don´t know the render that You are looking for.

Cool ! Thanks for the advice anyways :wink:

Come on guys ! I was expecting a little more input on this ! Be brutal if you need to be. Every criticism I will take on board and look to better. I can’t do that if I am not getting any feedback, so please let me know what I can do better or what you would do to make it better ? I am so new to all of this and I need your guidance ! :wink: