Blender Fluid Particle Problem

Hi Blenderer,

i am new at the forum and into Blender (and in general a noob in 3D Animation). For a Slow Motion explosion of a Body i rendered a Blood Splatter with Blender Fluid Sim. A professional would do it thousand times better, but it looks good for me and my needs i guess. Except that the small Particles are glittering. I appear and disappear. This looks really bad in my eyes. I added a outtake of the Sequence to show the problem. I run the Domain at 0.020 speed to get the Slow Motion effect. I tried some different Renderings with less or none Particle. But the dont look good or have the same problem. Anybody any suggestions, solvings or work arounds? Iam getting mad at this. Please help…

Regards, Jakob

https://youtu.be/negHhMnOFcQ

bloood_1.blend (573 KB)

It’s kind of a quick clip and I really can’t tell if they are disappearing all together or if they are coming in and out of view. If it’s the first scenario, I’d say that maybe the child particles life span could be too short. Can you post a blend file?

Hi, sorry have to get used to the forum.

Here the Problem again. I rendered a Blood Splatter for some 2D Animation in After Effects. There are little Particles which appear and disappear. That destroys the look of the animation. Tried different settings in the domain. But cant solve the problem. I uploaded a short clip where u can see the little particles.

Her is the Blender File: bloood_1.blend (573 KB)

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=negHhMnOFcQ

Hope it helps. And you can help me. Thanks already.

Regards, Jakob

bloood_1.blend (573 KB)

hi xraygunner.

when i want to upload a the blend file the post (or even the thread) doesnt appear anymore. tried to open up a new thread. but didnt work…

Hi there,

after i deleted my first thread by accident, here again. I rendered a Blood Splatter with the Fluid Sim. Looks good so far. but the there are little Particles which seem to appear and disappear. That destroys the look. I tried different setting sin the domain, but cant solve the problems. Help, suggestions or work arounds are really welcome. I added a Part of the Blood Splatter an the Blend File.

Short clip:

Blend File: [ATTACH]333959[/ATTACH]

Regards, Jakob

post-test to 190 charakters?

Hi there again. Now i got it. that i have to wait up to 24 hour for my first ten posts to be published. Her is the link for the full length blood Splatter. Watch in HD and Full Screen to the the annoying glittering little particles.

Regards, Jakob

hi there, i am still stuck on this problem. any ideas anybody?

Not at the moment. I do see what you are talking about though. I’ll have a look at the blend file when I get home.

hey would be great if you know some way to fix that. or have an other idea how to generate a blood splatter like that.

regards, jakob

Hi.

I couldnt fix tht problem but here is the final product. Watch till end and you see the splatter.

if you know a way to fix it tell me please

BR, Jakob