unicorn war

Unicorn war!

Created with blender 2.71 and cycles comped in photoshop.

love it!. That cartoony creepy style is fantastic

Another incredible image, pokestuff! It’s so weird but great, simulatenously creepy yet cute. The image is huge, with so many details. Have you ever considered creating a book with your art? I’m sure you have quite a collection now. The quality of the work is clearly sufficient!

Lol this image is incredibly weird and stunning at the same time nice job!

Wow, great job!

thanks for the comments guys!

you’ve got one of the most distinct styles around… especially on here.

What do you do with all of these?

Nice job! But this night it will be my nightmare :eek:

Always the same awesome and delirious style :slight_smile: I love it, great job.

great chracters

Hahahahaha!!!
This is orange revolution as it is. soft economic war under flag of Freedom and democracy. Beautifull

HA! that is great!

Love it! Once again.

Super awesome! Love the detail and colors!

Amazing work.
I love your style

AWESOME!!
Seriously amazing work - love it.

Genius as always. You really have a unique style. Love the way you shift the colours to get this creepy/poked ambiance.
Is it mostly obtained by compositing in PS or do you create the effect in blender?

Really unique style. I love the teeth hahaha. Really like the colors too.

Not like any unicorns I had previously known. I appreciate the liberties you took! Cool piece. :slight_smile:

Great style! really like the mood and coloration of the picture.
but the title seams not suited for the picture, more like -“zombie unicorns going for a walk” IMHO :smiley:
no emotions-no explosions -not enough dead bodies (only one from the left side -seems like he fall asleep )

-no anger (only one little guy on the bottom with some anger and just to begin fire —really like this one :yes: ) -but the main big guys -looks like zombies without any emotions. maybe you want to look like this but this just doesn’t feel like war of unicorns :smiley:
Great work man!:cool: