In need of a logo

I’m looking for someone to make a 3D logo and possible assests for a video intro.

I have some conceptional ideas, but I have trouble expressing it in 3D (mostly just can’t figure out how to do what I want.)

I would like to have the rights to images and assets so I can use them on YouTube and Twitch and the like without getting in trouble.

I stream video games on Twitch and would like to make YouTube videos. I play games like Minecraft, Titanfall, BF4, Star Citizen, Dayz, and Watch_Dogs. (a lot more but you get the idea.)

Some of my ideas:

General Idea:

Trying a little harder:

The above image would work really well for a logo containing just the GA (imo).

I’m literally looking for any help. Any feedback would be great too! :smiley:

Any other info you may need, feel free to ask!

Andrew Price made a bunch of awesome tutorials, one of them covering precisely the creation of 3D text. It’s short and simple, ergo, you could make such a logo yourself, just the way you want it, and gain some skill in the process, instead of having someone do it for you (no previous knowledge of Blender required).

In case you’re interested, here’s the tutorial itself, and you’ll find more on his website Blender Guru

add me on skype baileyallen131 if you still want help :slight_smile:
im sure we can figure out something cool :slight_smile:

geoff.blend (192 KB)

I’m working on it! :·)

Hey! Saw your post, do you still need help?

My avatar has text rendered in Blender, and then a ton of post processing in Paint.NET/GIMP etc. You really only need to use a 2D software for a logo, the foreshortening that comes with three dimensions ends up distorting the logo, and the overall effect can be worse than in a 2D application, and take longer. If you need help still, just PM me and I’ll see what I can cook up :wink:

Could you give us your chanel URL please? It is to have an idea of what you’re doing, to make the animation match better :slight_smile:

can i get the blend file for the first one? i wanna see how you did the motherboard effect.

I’d be willing to guess he just got a circuit texture and applied that as a bump map.

I actually made the circuit texture in gimp, Like nopinky said, then I just applied it as a texture. I made a bump map for it as well. Here are the images if you want them…

If you still want the .blend file let me know I’d be happy to share it!

Attachments

Wow, TomTalented…

Your work certainly vouches for your name!!

Thank You! Always nice to get some positive feedback!

this is what i made for my self ,change amount of particles as the pictures say