Build Blender with third party library

Hey all,

So I am fairly new to working on projects as large as Blender, and I have run into a small problem that takes probably a bit more of CMake expertise than I have. Essentially I am making a custom logic brick for the game engine to control an object through VRPN. I have already successfully created the block UI, and have even added dummy code (to cout stuff) when certain conditions happen. Now I am wanting to actually start adding the VRPN stuff. VRPN (Virtual Reality Periphrial Network) is a open source platform for transmiting position and orientation data from a tracking system. I have built the library (a static .a library). The way that I thought I would fix this is by adding an include_directory statement pointing to the directory in which libvrpn.a resides in the CMakeLists.txt file in Ketsji. I am also aware of the extern directory, but it seems to be all source.

Any help or guidence would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jerald

After a couple days of tinkering I finally gave in and added the VRPN source to the extern directory and used a CMakeLists.txt file from an already existing extern library as a template. Worked like a charm.

Jerald