Something from me. .

Hi everybody,

I haven’t been uploading works since the cube challenge I think… before like a several months ago… However, there is something I’ve been working on as test first then I deciedet to finish this render compleatly with environment.

It was rendered in Cycles, I will attached an image with some wire shown. Unfortunately I’m really busy this days and I can’t spend more time to go further… but I would like, and I will some day.

After the raw 3D, there was a PS touch on it.

Hope you like it, enjoy!

Very soon I hope to have some time for short making…
Keep Blending!

Wow! Now that’s what a car render should look like! Superb work, the car stands out with great lighting and materials. The sleek blue highlights are a great touch. Is the background all matte painting, or is it part of the blender scene?

Outstanding work, ivaydesign!

Looks amazing! I love the composition. Keep up the great work!

Man that’s amazing. I love the fact that you didn’t put it in a studio room.

Wauv that looks very good .

Wow man, good work I liket a lot 5 starts!

Thank you guys.
I really appreciate your opinions!

James: yes the upper bg part is matte painted.

to bad that perspective is fcked up

hey Maciej,

Thanks for the comment. The camera angle is a bit sharp and specific, that’s why you feel so. … “bad” :slight_smile:

Great car concept (if it is your concept), I think the car is the most realistic thing in the scene.

inspiring composition :slight_smile:

Thanks Amir! :wink:

It’s a Pagani Huayra…

Very good design and materials.

Thank you Madrid82, and Impreza09 for the quick explanation.
To all of you guys I’m, watching and observing day by day what you are doing around the blend community, and would say I Really respect your works and passion! And I’m planning seriously to go deeper into coding and try improving some things… .

thanks again

This is amazing! The car looks very impressive! Kudos!

Nice nice work, but…it will be hard to drive that car down the ramp without ruining it :wink: