New to blender

I new to blender I try to make a TPS game. (this is my 2nd try at it first one on my old computer that is lost on the bus:() if anyone can give some tip for modeling a character head and a lot of other thing that may come up

you could sculpt the character abit to make it into a more detailed form, then repologize it to a low poly

thank you for the help

This is the TPS game I been working on.(the game will a story line that like rage)I have not work want he BGE just now trying to got some of the molding texturing done. look for any texturing tutorial is most welcome. I have been watch the Johnny Blender tutorial by ward7299 to learn to mold character and FPS tutorial to learn to mold gun and some of the BGE. (Need help want code went I got to that part)
The main play weapons has been model the gun will be fond or pick up or gave to play a Pistol ,Shotgun, SMG, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle ,knife (and Skyforged great axe because I use it for my DK:D)
Some of the NPC and enemy mold not done, enemy will have different skin and armor, there wall also by machine enemy and mutants and what ever I can make (like the Blue eye white dragon and Venusaur)
I redoing the mine Character