Futuristic Hovercycle

I’m currently modeling a hovercycle. I’m still in the very early stages of modeling, but I’ll be updating the WIP picture as I go. The devices for hovering will be located on the “wheels.”

Final

Looks nice so far, I can’t really help you so much(I’m in the contest as you, you can check me out in WIP) but I just have to say that wheel rays are too fat for me, I personally like it slimmer; wheels are divided into two too much marked parts, maybe you shoould smooth this division.
Anyway these are only my thoughts and the overall model is good.

Thanks for the suggestions, and I shall have to check out your entry.

Updated WIP photo a tad bit.

Nice start jacob, so your in the competition too…
I might post my WIP soon,

Cheers Pal and the best of luck for the competition,

Jim

Thanks, and the best of luck to you as well!

Replace the wheel with repulsors or jets.

Well, what I was planning on doing was putting the repulsors in the back, which will make it a half-track style vehicle. Full-on repulsor vehicles are really cool, but I’m going for a bit of a different feel.

neat work there, if I wasn’t in the competition myself I’d give some actual critique (but alas I don’t want to lower my already low chances of winning any further, sorry)

Updated WIP.

Nice idea. I like the design.

Updated WIP. Finished most of the detail on the body (as you probably guessed, I got insanely busy and didn’t have time to finish before the competition deadline).

Finally got to the texturing (except for the handlebar), first WIP of it.

Finished.

Stunning work!

Would have definitelly won the BG contest in my opinion… :smiley:

Keep it up!

@Tiago.M: Thanks! I really appreciate the encouragement.