Dell's Inspiron for Blender

Hi Everyone,

I’m look for a new laptop that can run Blender perfectly well. So far I’m look at Dell’s Inspiron 14 7000 with the following specs:

• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-4200H processor (3M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz)

• Windows 8.1 (64Bit)

• 4GB DDR3L 1600MHz (4GBx1)

• 500GB 5400 rpm SATA Hard Drive

• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 850M 4GB DDR3

• 14.0 inch LED Backlit Anti Glare Display with IPS and FHD resolution (1920 x 1080)

Price: ~$935 USD

• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ processor (6M Cache, up to 3.5 GHz)
  • Windows 8.1 (64Bit)
  • 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (4GBx2)
  • 1TB 5400 rpm SATA Hard Drive
  • NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 850M 4GB DDR3
  • 14.0 inch LED Backlit Display with Anti Glare and HD resolution (1366 x 768)

Price: ~$1065 USD

Are these enough for blender? If yes, which one would you recommend (based on the price and its specs)? I have great problems in rendering an animation (well, basically it crashes whenever I try to render) with my i7 desktop (gpu: GeForce® GT 640M); I guess the display card is not strong enough for high poly modeling? Anyway, given this experience, I’d love to make sure that I can use blender on the laptop before I buy one. Please help me out, and I do appreciate any advice and suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, by the way, how well is dell’s cooling system? My last hp died recently because of overheating and I have a dread of overheating issues of laptops ever since.