Avatar modelling and animation Quote

We need an Avatar (character) to be modeled following a (as much as possible) realistic output with 3 “skins” (plant, liquid (water) and animal). Attached are some mockups (Plant skin), you can understand approximately of what we need: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cykr9k96fevs3l9/AACIj_5v4G5J98o3vanjiDeta?dl=0

This avatar will evolve from a status “bad” © to a “good” status (A) and logically a “by default” status (B). So, we would need:

• A sequence containing the transformation C-N-B-N-A of each avatar (plant, liquid, animal), being N the possible statuses in between (N=1 for now I think so, 5 in total but in order to increase it in advance)
  • And, 5 loops (2-3 seconds) with some light animation of the “repose” of the 5 statuses.

It will be interesting if we can customize the different statuses using some parameters in the future backed web interface. The skins are independent, no relation among them.

I don’t know if I have explained the project correctly and you can understand the scope but, feel free to contact me for further details.

If you are interested:

• Show examples of similar work you have done in the past
  • Describe the technical environment you use to create the 3D animations, including the deliverable (source) files you would be able to provide at the end of the project
  • Please provide a time and fixed price quote for this project

Thank you in advance. Waiting for answers.

Hi

Please could you elaborate, you seem to have given some detail on the ‘skin’ but not the character/avatar itself. What is the character? and what is the character for?

thanks

Answered vía PM.

Anyone else? The job is well compensated, up to $100/hour.

Answered by PM

Anyone else? The job is well compensated, up to $100/hourly.

PM Sent.
Kindly have a look …