Gewoon_Maarten's sketchbook

Thumbnail:

Hello everyone, here are my sketches I made in blender.

This is my Second low poly wolf model.

goedenmiddag,

Awesome low poly model maarten! keep it up

thank you :slight_smile:

New low poly deer. It took me three hours to make (I am not really fast).

(update:)
worked on the model a bit. I textured it and gave it some armature.

I still need to learn somethings about lighting a weight paint. But I am happy with the result.

The feet on the wolf look too long. That deer looks great though!

Thanks for your kind words and feedback. Sadly i don’t have the wolf model anymore but i agree with you. The feet of the wolf are too long.

here is a giraffe i made in 2.5 hours, i made the deer in 3.5 hours, so i was a little bit faster this time.

Attachments

Do you sculpt them with Dynamic topology?

I did not use the sculpt mode on these models. I am not really familiar with dynamic topology so I gues the answer in no, i did not use dynamic topology.

The giraffe looks good too. These would look cool animated. If you can keep them polygonal, but have realistic animations, I think would look awesome!

I finished my deer model and added some scenery to make it less boring. I rendered the images with 1000 samples and it took 1:21:21.87 (because seconds matter) to render on my little laptop. I am pretty happy with the result but I would like to make the neck less jaggy.

Here is a machete it took about 20 minutes to make. I didn’t want to go in to much detail with it so it’s pretty plain.

It has 212 faces.

I must say your low poly skills are very good.I like the deer model very much.Keep practicing and who knows you might end up being next pig art.

Thank you for your kind words. Pigart is a big inspiration for me so I’m flattered with your comment. :slight_smile:

here is a lowpoly psychopath I made during the weekend. It needs some polishing but the base i pretty much done.

It has 1449 faces

here is another image:

I added some lighting and made the feet a little bit bigger so they don’t look so tinny.

Some test renders for my ‘Napoleon Crossing the Alps’ inspired sculpture.

not really sure about the background color.
V2:

Hello everyone,
I tried to model a guineapig with a texturemap and a attack boat with water. See the results below.

the guineapig and the uv texturemap.

Love all of the meshs.

thank you!

I made a car in blender.

the car needs some more work but I think it looks good.