Interested in being a great character animator?

Hello Everyone. My Name is Rich Lee and I am based in NYC. I am in preliminary discussions to get BLENDER MASTER Bassam Kurdali to come to NYC to teach an advanced character animation course in midtown Manhattan. This will not be a rigging course. This will be a course on advanced character animation. Blocking, Splining, Clean up. We all know how to fit and skin a meta rig on these wonderful models we have been building in the last five years, well now it’s time to be animators. I am not referring to robotic, feet sliding stuff, I mean the Illusion of Life, with Blender. This post is simply to gauge interest, it is not registration. If you are interested in a hands on course on applying the classic 12 principles of animation from the guy who doesn’t just know python code, but who has taught character animation to titans in the industry. Simply google Bassam Kurdali to see his work and learn more of his skills and abilities. I am more than humbled to have the opportunity to participate in this learning opportunity. I hope you agree. Your very own laptop with the latest Blender download, as well as a basic understanding of what a rig is and how to keyframe, are prerequisites for this course. Take your skills to the next level and be a storyteller. This will be a hands on, advanced character animation course, probably, 1, possibly 2 days long. If this interests you, please make a comment.

Hello. This is very interesting.

This has my attention, Although right now my skill set for animation is in the novice stages in blender. Will there be a captured video feed for this course perhaps? Even if it is on a Pay To download model?

Yes it is very interesting and useful course.Many people do not know more about this course and if you are describe about the course that will benefit for the people.