was this possible

I thought the blender game engine in the past version allowed you to send a message via the message actuator to to a cubes message sensor.And that cube could have a message actuator on it.That would send a message to another cube telling it to rotate and it would work.But now it dont seem to work.If it was not possible that would be something i would like.

Here, you are: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2wjcex2ywhqr3v/SpinCube.blend?dl=0
I think this is what you were asking about, it seems to work for me.

I think it was someone hacking my blend.Because it works on other blends.

I have no idea why anyone would want to hack a .blend just to take away your ability to use the message actuator/sensor

you can post your file that isn’t working

Maybe the person does not like developments in videogame technology.Like openworld videogames.
In the blend the player transmits message to tracker and tracker is supposed to transmit message to empty .004.Which adds tracker2.A triangle like the one in the scene.But it does not work.
Here is the blend.

Attachments

InfiniteTerrainTest.blend (1.54 MB)

There are two problems:

1. There is no such object as empty.004 in the whole scene
  2. you have an “end object” with a “state” actuator, and the end object will always take precedence over your change state, so the object will always terminate without reaching the other state

Solve for #2: delete your end object from your first state and insert it to your second like this:

you probably deleted the empty.004 or you changed its name

Problem solved.Here is the blend anyway.

Attachments

InfiniteTerrainTest.blend (1.54 MB)

So what was the problem?

I waited to long I don’t remember what I did.