SCI FI, VFX, Object tracking, Green Screen, Markers Removal and Animated Texture

Hello guys, new tuto on my channel. Questions and suggestions are welcome, hope you like it. :smiley:

Download the files used on this tutorial:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6qp61dawwto2ti0/TUTO+Blender+tracking+e+chroma.zip

that was really nice, i remember your first tutorial which taught me a few things about particles :wink: thanx
just a request am making a short film on a green screen to be replaced with a 3d set and simiiler panels like the one in the ad you made, what would be best approach in shooting a scene for the editing later-on:
should i move the camera? ā€œwhich will require motion trackingā€ or not move it ā€œam still working on setting up the shootsā€
also on using ā€œfuturistic panelsā€ should i use a object or glass panels or can i get away with shooting with out references "i noticed in the ad there was nothing in front of the actor " dose that make it easy during shooting or editing for you?
sorry for all this am just glad that you doing something i wanted to do as well, wish all the best and keep it up :wink:

Hi Alwadhani, thanks for the kind words and for encouragement, Iā€™m glad I could help you with something.
Hereā€™s a few tips that may help you out:

1- If you need the real camera movement on your scene, be sure to place markers on your chroma key so you can track the camera. Also if you want some element to follow the hands or head or anything on your actor/actress, be sure to also place markers in this places. This markers can be removed later, as you can see on the tutorial of this post.

2 - You also have the option of filming with your camera 90 degrees, to cover more pixel areas and also to try to catch the intire body of the actor/actress.
This is what I did in the AD youā€™re talking about. I rotated my T3i 90 degrees to the left and only started recording after making sure that no action of the actress would transpass the green area around her in the screen. Make sure to try to make a perfect framing.

3 - About using objects, I never needed it because the actress is really pretty professional and she practiced a LOT before the filming day. Of course, you can try and use green marked plates or glass, but that can get a bit tricky when you get into the compositing part.

Hereā€™s another video that I did with the same actress and NO reference objects or glass. It looked pretty convincing to me:

With time and practicing comes the perfection, and Iā€™m still learning just like you. Anyway, I hope I could help with something,Hello guys, how are you doing?

hello Chander Ruzzi, i thought you forgot all about me, but you didnā€™t ;).
thank you for the tips i will make sure to keep it on my mind for the filming, also if i can suggest a tutorial maybe something about animating these panels ā€œHUDā€ that you did. you seem to know your way around animating in blender also inkscape.
thank you again and i liked your new video ā€œ3d openingā€ great job :slight_smile: