My Girl *updated

So I decided to render a model I did a few months back, hope you like it!

Blender | Cycles

Attachments

Nice work, Matve! I’ve never been able to model anything that remotely looks human, so I’m impressed by your work. Did you base your girl on a real person, or your own design? She looks distinctly European to me. Your materials and lighting also look good.

There are some things that look off, proportion wise, but I don’t know enough about anatomy to identify exactly what could be modified. Perhaps the neck is a little thick, given the size of the skull, but that is only a guess. I’m sure others on here could offer more in-depth insight.

Great work, I hope to see more!

it’s a nice render. Nice skin shader and great work on the hair particles.
But anatomically there are indeed some things askew. First of all it seems to me the mouth is a bit too high. Too close to the nose, which gives her an unnaturally huge chin. Her face is also a bit flat, there should be more depth to her facial features. Great work on the nose, though.

Thanks for the feedback, and for the positive comments. I actually used various reference pics, but for the most parts she is a original design. And yeah, she definitely is European, like myself. I also noticed the mouth being too high, and I agree that the model could use a few touches. But I think I’ll be doing it a bit later 'cause I’ve got a lot on my plate right now. But once again, thanks for the comments, it means a great deal to me.

Made another scene with the model.

Older versions deleted from thread…

Cool! She looks like russian girl lol.

Nice model! Very… uh… attractive :slight_smile:

Overall, nicely done. I always have difficulty with child strands using cycles, but yours seem reasonably under control. Not quite sure what it is, maybe not enough depth to the eyes?

Still a great work.

Thanks guys! And by the way, it’s always a huge compliment to say a 3D model is attractive :smiley: And about the depth of the eyes, I think with a better lighting and a bit less subsurface scattering that would be resolved. But I’m sort of tired of tweaking the render so I thought I’d just move on…