A dwarf has been here...

Here you are my last work!

The concept is from a drawn image that I found on the web! :slight_smile:

Made in Blender, 3 weeks of work (I could do it in smaller time), rendered with Cycles (CPU) in 4 hours with the Branched Patch Tracing at 500AA!
-615444 poligons
-5 particle system;

I wanted to keep the hand draw style, so I made all the textures, except for the one of the basket: it has only procedural textures! :slight_smile:

Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

You can find more info here on FB page of me and I friend of mine, Jack: https://www.facebook.com/Softhouseartist?fref=photo

Good work. You have known to keep the 2d style. I like the dust particles. Better ambient than the original.

This looks great! I really like it. The only thing I would have to say about it pretty much is that it looks like in the reference image the width of the room is bigger or it is just wider.

Thanks! :smiley:

BShep, yes, I understand what you’re saying… I tried to find the same dimension, but nothing ahaha this is the way that stays at the middle of what I like and how the image is ahahah :smiley:

detailed well done

This is really nice! I’m curious about your method for making textures.

I think its the focal length that does that. If he lowed it a bit, it should look more like the reference.

this is wonderful!!!
I love the fact you’ve hand painted the textures, that really gives this the atmosphere that’s so warm

Ah yes. I understand… I have had to do the same thing! :smiley: no problem man. Looks great!

Photoshop… using different brushes and sometime, for something more complex, images that I have multiplyed or similia :slight_smile:

great work domenico! I like a lot how see the textures, Im trying to reach that result for enviroment on my video games!
nice light effects :slight_smile:

Amazing!

Why is this not in the gallery yet? You’d deserve it.

This is really unique! I love the style of the textures that you made! Fantastic work! :smiley:

Thank you all! ahaha :smiley:

Amazing! love it. It actually does look like a paint. Love the style of it.

Thank you! :smiley:

This is incredible. Amazing work!

Thanks! ^-^