30 days modeling challenge

Hi there,

I really don’t what happening but i can’t post picture in that thread so i m posting it here.
This a one hour dyntopo and some vertex paints sitting dog sketch.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]333038[/ATTACH]

Here is day 2 rocking chair about 1 hour work :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]329387[/ATTACH]

Day 3 i got a bug, about 2 hours i have to stop because i have to caught some sleep :wink:

Day 4 lazy day table toying with curves about 30 min
[ATTACH=CONFIG]329817[/ATTACH]

day 5: kind of bike modeling about 1 hours all together 3 hours :slight_smile:

Day 6: cute fish like monster concept by joe wilson wip time: 1h30

Day 7 the lab and 8 statue: Got a bit lazy to upload here yesterday may be because i figure out how to upload with pasteall but paste all keeps files for 5 months only so i will keep update them here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330809[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330807[/ATTACH]

Day 9: some kind of vehicle 2 hours modeling time.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]330955[/ATTACH]

that thing up there ^^ looks like some kind of fitness machine

Drawingisdead you are right that what i thought when i finished modeling it, i need to add more small details before i call it done.

Day 10: The main building decide to work on complexes scene with a lot of modeling so that don’t just modeling randomly.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]331133[/ATTACH]

Day 11: the house on the opposite side of the road about 2 hours

[ATTACH=CONFIG]331322[/ATTACH]

Day 12: random alien he will be on the roof

[ATTACH=CONFIG]331399[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]331400[/ATTACH]

Day 13: houses down the road about 2 hours.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]331618[/ATTACH]

Day 14: Dino i can see how textures still kick my ass, modeling about 45 min, finished result about 2 hours.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]331834[/ATTACH]

Day 15: More houses today i didn’t check the time. and did feel like modeling
[ATTACH=CONFIG]332033[/ATTACH]

Day 16: I m so tired but wanted to do 2 hours some kind of space ship concept by Craig Jones hopefully i will finish it one day [ATTACH=CONFIG]332262[/ATTACH]

Day 17: Head 30 min[ATTACH=CONFIG]332470[/ATTACH]

Not bad, for 30 minutes, but I think you may have headed for detail too quickly. When I did a 30 minute challenge back in June, I did it to force myself to focus on overall forms and only hinting at detail, which is completely doable in 30 minutes.

Thanks gradyp for showing up here, That model is really rough i work in way that i put big form of the head and i add some other part by taking care of the proportion and that matcap mat and the smooth shading didn’t help me much.

Day 18: laugh study about 1hour and half

Day 19: monster head about 1hour
day 20: red dress about 20 min

[ATTACH=CONFIG]333036[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]333037[/ATTACH]