New Realistic Horror Game

Hi Guys!

Ok, so here’s the thing. I’ve had this idea of making a realistic horror game that makes the player rely only on their senses. What I mean by that is that there is no music, just the sound of his or her footsteps. Also, they won’t know what is there, the “ghosts” that are pursuing the player are invisible, this is the main point!

The game will be designed to scare the user just by the above concept. This might sound confusing at the moment but when the game starts to develop the concept will become more clear.

It will be housed in just one building. A mansion if you will. The mansion will be fully explore able by the player.

As mentioned above, the game will be built using the Unity Engine.

So what will I ask you to do? I ask if you could model the mansion’s external and internal features. Of these, I will request that you use a reference (see below) for said external features.

As for the internal? Go nuts! You’ll have as much creative reign over the layout as I will. Obviously I will give feedback on what could be improved (or removed) and so on.

There will be more to do than just the building but I’m just using that to give you an idea.

What Will I do? I will take the models you’ve exported and apply all the necessary mechanics to make the game work.

I know this is a lot to ask, with little information (though this is deliberate as I’m not aware of my idea already being achieved). All I can offer at this point in time is credit for any thing you provide to the game.

BUT… IF this game does get off the ground and starts getting some form of income, you will be given a percentage for your efforts!

Hope you guys can help and if you can please message me so we can talk things through!

Reference to building mentioned above: (Do apologize, file is too big apparently)

Bumping this message!

You’re right, it is a lot to ask with little information. I’ll be blunt and to the point, so sorry if I come across as rude: These posts are a dime a dozen. I can’t tell you how many posts I’ve seen with a rough concept that looks like it could have some potential, but the poster throws it away by giving little to no information. Give a complete explaination of the game, the mechanics, concepts. Give us a house blueprint. If you think you’re being too specific, be a little more specific and then post it. Best of luck to you.