Survival Game - Building System (Prototype)

hey guys this has been an ongoing project for me to learn python. I’m about 1 year in, check it out and tell me what you think

Starting on the environment, Here are a few boulders I’m working on. They’ll be used to create cliff faces, hills, etc…

I my goodness, I want to play it right now it looks great, I am exited to see more of this. Do you have any plans for what your going to do next in that game. I can’t wait to see more. I am sorry I can’t critique anything at all everything looks great to me (except my own games).

Nice work!

Hey blue print, let me add you to the list in the video’s description if you don’t mind, it’s been a while but I know you’ve helped me out quite a bit.

Hi, there’s so much to do on the game it’s quite hard to say what exactly I’ll do next. I’ve got a bit of work to do on the tree system to optimize it for the full scale game. That’s been my area of focus recently is the trees. Hopefully I’ll have a version out here pretty soon for everyone to play. pre-alpha of course. I appreciate your interest. Keep working at your games, can only get better.

Please, download link. I really want to know how to make it and also test your game…