Indie Horror game - GRANDMA

Hi.

I have a idea to make small horror game called GRANDMA,but won’t able to do myself.I am good at programming but bad at modelling stuff.The game will be build in Unreal Engine 4. Game will take place in GRANDMAS house.It would be cool if you have already used Unreal Engine 4.

Small story time:

Bob wanted to buy house in woods.He did find cheap house,that was in good shape.In reality that house is hunted.So he did go inside in that house.He did go to the kitchen and he saw GRANDMA looking at him.And after 10 seconds she disappeared.It was shocking :eek:.He wanted to get outside but door was locked.And mission starts to find key and secrets of the house.GRANDMA will be angry on him.
The End.

I need someone who is good at modeling and can make animations.

Might I suggest refining your idea a little more? From the description you’ve given, I don’t see how this differs from any other stereotypical horror game. Some kind of twist might make it sound a little more interesting. (:

had a really good laugh :smiley:
i think you’re getting ahead of yourself :slight_smile:
what CAN you do? any samples of previous works would be nice. have you made games before?
why unreal engine? why not BGE or unity?
a cabin in the woods… how big could it possibly be? i bet i could search the entire house in just a minute :smiley:
what’s the gameplay like? do we shoot at grandma and her cat minions? your description sounds more like a movie than a game.

i’m not trying to discourage you. but you have to have a convincing plan before anyone will invest their time in your project. please read the sticky.

Might I suggest refining your idea a little more?

Yeah you can do it.

have you made games before?

No,I have not made games before

why unreal engine? why not BGE or unity?

Because it is really powerful engine

what’s the gameplay like? do we shoot at grandma and her cat minions?

We don’t shoot at her.We need to find a key to get out of the house,but house is really big.She is going to try to kill you.

Nope. It seems like you just want people to make this game for you, while you sit around doing nothing. Perhaps you should learn how to model/animate/use a game engine first?

Actual grandmothers would be scarier.