Full body character IK Rig

Hey , Im searching for a talented fello to help me rig my character , i have tried myself but i cant rig at a good standard , My charcter is wearing shoes , a jumper and pants . I need the charcter 100% rigged ( eyes , legs , arms , hands , fingers , IF YOU CAN** - Face and hair ( its polygon hair ) ) . I will give you credit for your work as i am making a game inside unity engine .

if you are further interested please message me , im looking forward!

Lately I find rigging pretty fun for some reason :slight_smile:

I even might be able to rig the hair with physics, though I doubt it would work in unity…

My current version of rig is IK in default, but you can change to FK in the properities panel.
It supports eyes, obviously all the limbs and fingers.
It has inverse toes controller (see in the video) which is really useful, and also shoulder controllers which might be a bother though… can remove if you’d like…(though it’s the only way I know how to control shoulders…

One thing that might be a problem is the face… I generally use shape keys for emotions, so not much experience… Most I could do is to apply my rig designed for talking, it controls the mouth only…

Don’t want to promise anything, it also depends on the complexity of the character, but I’ll do my best :slight_smile:

YEYSYEYSYEYSYEYSYESSSSS Those rigs look amazing! Its exactly what i need! , Except i use polygon hair lol , Also , for the face all i need rigged is the eyes and i have a face mask for my character , so if you could make that move up and down that would be 100% awesome! , Where do you want me to send it to you?

Wherever you want…

and…

Except i use polygon hair lol

Wat? I also use polygon hair…