Something Started In Blender Finished With Corel Painter

I have been in the process of learning Blender over the past several years with the help of a couple books on my spare time. This is more or less a hobby since I do not work as a professional artist or anything close to it for a living.

This turned out to be a good final image, here is the start up where I did use Blender up to this point. I got stuck in one of the doorway entrance corners where the intersecting points of the building in the mesh model vertices could not be adjusted correctly. As a result I decided to render a png and jpg that was finished in Corel Painter.

Attachments

After what appears in the first image this is the final painting completed with Corel Painter.

Attachments

Here is the completed image using Corel Painter from the point of what you see in the first image posted here.

Here is a second image that was mesh modeled, surfaced, lighted, and lettering added with Blender.
Had a little help after rendering a still image in a jgp/bmp format with the cast shadows off the image candy objects using Corel Painter IX.5.

Attachments