Challenge #582 (08/15/14) Entries OPENED

Theme #582 for Friday 15th of August 2014 is: Classic RPG

Entry closes at 22:30 GMT or 16:30 CST, Monday 18th of August 2014.

:wink:

Voting?:stuck_out_tongue: But I realy like this theme;)

Hmmm… “classic” rpg?

i am doing a ChronoTrigger one…dont anyone steal that right? #pleasethanks :wink:

Hmm will try to do blender instead of playing some of those classical RPGs (Baldur’s Gate II cries out to me :wink:

Here is my non competing entry.

I rehashed a bunch of models I have made for earlier WC’s. Only new ones are the dice.

Attachments

Here’s my entry for this week, pure. Modeled in Blender. Rendered in Cycles. I added the border in GIMP. Hope you like it :smiley:

Hello,
This is my pure entry “classic rpg-7”. I thought you mean rocket propelled grenade by RPG.

Hi everybody. Blender and GIMP. Credit to whoever created the map and textures.

Second shot:

I might have to break out my +12 ‘rod of lordly might’ for this one. either that or hit it with my sword. hopefully there are no lurking grues in the vicinity.
(edit) I cast ‘dispel magic’ on xy

I would do this one but i dont have the time just got back on the net after about a month and im modeling a cross between two Aventador Lambos.
Guess i’ll wait for the next weekend.
looking forward to seeing every ones renders

@Kidus “A Classic Potrait of an RPG”
That one made me laugh^^ nice work and so far looking good folks.

“20 Sided die” Open.

The t-rex I resurrected from a long forgotten folder although I did model it completely myself. All the other stuff is new. Blender was unusually crashy with this and I could not for the life of me get more than 120 samples on the volumetric stuff.

Here’s my pure entry.

And here’s a full-resoution PNG.

Pure entry. This was inspired by Pokemon Tower in Lavender town from the RBY era. Completed this in 2 hours due to a startling lack of free time this weekend. 150 samples in Cycles.

The lamp begins to flicker and die. You have entered a dark place. It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Pure rendered in cycles.

Here’s my non-competing entry:

Genetic Engineering, or A Scientist Plays God

Inspired by a recent variation of one of the all-time classic “role playing games” in human history.

RobertT