Luna lovegood Run cycle

Any Harry Potter fans here? :slight_smile:

Attachments

Pretty cool, I like it! Are you planning to do more with it?

I love this in an odd way, lol. Don’t know why but it somehow reminds me of Fable 2, generating some nostalgic feels, and I really like it.

On the technical side, I really like the dynamic hair. I think the leg movement looks a bit odd, because the legs are too seperated when they’re both on-ground.

But overally, it really like this. :slight_smile:

the toes look weird, and you might want to try and separate the color of the pants and tshirt a bit more

Pretty cool, I like it! Are you planning to do more with it?

Definitely! I just don’t have any idea what should it be right now… probably some test animations…
But I really like the new version of my skeleton… So I need to test it out a bit…

On the technical side, I really like the dynamic hair. I think the leg movement looks a bit odd, because the legs are too seperated when they’re both on-ground.

Well, the leg movement was supposed to look odd and kinda uncoordinated, after all, she’s called Luna “loony” Lovegood. Maybe I did it a bit over the top, idk. I also like the hair very much. I was surprised how something so simple can look so good…

the toes look weird, and you might want to try and separate the color of the pants and tshirt a bit more

Are the toes that bad? I know they’re not… very… realistic, but I planned improving them only if I’d need some close-ups on them…
For the color… I know… I even tried copying the exact colors from the reference photos… they still looked pretty much identical… hopefully some shadowing will fix that…

Thanks for replies :slight_smile: