War Doctors TARDIS

Soo I started A little project.

As soon as I watched Day of the Doctor I feel in loooove with Hurts Interior. Soo I thought!! F**k it…I’m going to make that.

Heres what I’ve been doing soo far in stages :

Any advice and help is welcome.

Enjoy -

Tom.

Is this that mash up one, or are you making what little we saw from his regeneration scene? Ether way, how did you get enough refence to make an acurate one?

Looks pretty cool though, Interesting approach by using a sphere for the walls.

I still can’t figure out how your suposed to make those lights go around and follow everything right. Would you be willing to share these “secrets”. It’s ok if you don’t want to tell me, I’ll figure out an effective way eventually.

Are your walls a continous circular piece or are they a series of planes? I ask because i wanted to make a roundeled circular wall myself but i can’t find a tutorial anywhere

I think I put some information on making these types of walls in my 2005 TARDIS thread (signature), so you might want to check in there. If I didn’t, I can try and make a post about it, but I basically just found a way to array my roundeled walls onto a circular shape with a particle system.

Just make sure to go to later parts of the thread, I didn’t really know what I was doing in the beginning.

mmm somewhat i can’t associate particle system with anything that isn’t hair and fibers :D… how can particle be used to array something?

Like I said, I think I put something in my thread. But you can use objects to array it. If you set the amount of particles down to the amount of faces you have on your model, set the emission to faces, and set the faces amount (can’t remember the exact setting name) to 1. Then simply set the rendering to objects. This should make the emission be one object per face, each centered. Make sure to get rid of any sort of random value also.

You can then apply it and it should all work.

I probably didn’t explain that all that well, but if you play around with it a bit, you should figure it out.