need car modelled

Hi guys, im lookng for someone that would be interested in modelling a car with tons of detail and allot of different textures. The car doesnt have to be scale, but I want it so that you can turn lights on and off, open doors, open engine, bottom has to show all the parts ( drive shaft, wheel axis, ext )

If anyone is interested email me at [email protected]

Here is the car…

Will send more ref images if you are interested…

Sorry if I posted this twice, as my internet cut off just as I pushed the submit button and I dont know if it went through or not…

Thanks in advance

AJ

email sent, Hope to hear from you soon!

Email sent…Please check the portfolio links for work samples…

Am I correct in saying, theoretically, it shouldn’t take as long to model premium cars on GT7 for PS4?

very interested in modeling this car. check the mail, if the job is still there…

Remodeling Charlotte
Wow;
Amazing, nice forum. really i am very interested in modelling a car with tons of detail and allot of different textures. A blender community is the best. it is very interesting. i like about it. thank you for your great ideas,they are are going soooo helpful. thanks for provide more information. your writing skill is awesome. please visit again on this link…

ugh…spam

Sometimes i just pretend they are not spams and that there are people out there loving what we do.

Where do you see spam?