Really Thorough Tutorial: Realistic Portrait (REQUEST)

Hi guys.

I understand some of you who are fluent in the likes of Blender and Zbrush are extremely busy, but I would like to hereby formally request a thorough tutorial on “Realistic Portraits”.

When I say thorough, I mean assume I know nothing lol because it’s close to that!

I’ve tried looking at some tutorials already out there, but they assume I know knowledge that I don’t.

If you guys ever get round to doing this… THANK YOU! lol

If anyone knows of a tutorial that is thorough for beginners (noobs), let me know in the comments.

APPRECIATED!

:smiley:

The tutorials forum, as its description clearly tells you, is for “A collection of tutorials, tips and tricks shared by the community”, not tutorial requests. Moved to Support / Modelling forum

I’ve tried looking at some tutorials already out there, but they assume I know knowledge that I don’t.
Then you shouldn’t be looking for a ‘Really Thorough Tutorial: Realistic Portrait’. You should be looking at tutorials that teach you a grounding in the basics of modelling.
Then after 6-12 months of daily modelling practice you may want to start venturing into something more ambitious. Don’t be lazy and think you can run a marathon before you can crawl out of your cot.

Cheers, Richard.

:slight_smile:

Maybe you have seen this already but to me is the best tutorial on creating a realistic portrait in Blender.

But as Richard said, if you have trouble following this tutorial you should search for something simpler first, like modeling a cartoon character, or the basics of topology, box modeling, polygon modeling, sculpting basics, etc…

Anyway I hope it helps :slight_smile:

Cheers julpreado!

I will download them :slight_smile: