My Second Scene

This is my second scene that I made to help me learn more about sculpting and materials. I hope you like it and feedback is highly appreciated!

Good work. Bump details are nice. I think this scene will not need any sculpt work.

Some things I would consider

-add a bevel to the wooden parts of the couch, right now it looks painful.
-scale down the texture on the cushions a little bit.
-the rug looks a little strange to me.
-maybe rotate and rescale the wood texture on the armrest a bit, the front of it looks tiled.

I really like the wooden textures, adding more than one light source may increase the complexity of the image.

The wall is what really gets me. I agree with mpwylie that the cushion UV-scaling is too big and the couch wood looks too sharp and the rug is really unnatural and strange (it can use a fluffier feel type material as well), but my main “problem” with this is the wall. With the bump, the material looks very out of depth and awkward, especially the color of it. the color is not bad in the sense that it throws off the scene, it just makes the wall seem a little stranger. Maybe add some dof to just barely blur out the hallway to make the focus a lot more apparent (compositing is your friend!). Also, maybe use an HDR to liven the scene and model a very brief room ( if there is not already one) to get the shadows you want.

What I would do to liven the room as well would be move the camera a little, put a mirror on the wall and model some chairs or a book case for it to reflect to make it seem a lot less plain to show it has more than just the couch. That isn’t really needed, but it’s what I’d do to show more of the room.

Nice,

i only would add more thichness to the magazine. I find it much to flat.

i’m a beginner so not sure to comment,
but it looks a little cold and i think the reason is the colors and the lightning.
but it’s a good start.