Tiger

Modelled in blender, sculpted in sculptris and the rest in blender. Rigged and ready :slight_smile:

Video

Attachments

Very nice…i wish i could make like you,can you suggest any tutorial

@saad’s art

thanks :slight_smile: well i cant remember the exact tutorial names, but there are many good easy-to-find tutorials on modeling and hair particles if you roam around on youtube :slight_smile:

great job!

@marcus1984

thanks !:slight_smile:

amazing job, but doesn’t the eye (especially the right eye, second render) look a bit weird?

@elbriga
thanks ! i’ve fixed it now :slight_smile: ( i think ) haha

This is cool, yeah. I think the weird eye issue is that the pupils are too small. The lighting could be improved a bit, too, I think - it looks kinda “flat”.

Really nice job! Eyes need some work. Those are a bit lifeless and make the whole tiger look a bit dump. Like it’s on some drugs or something. Maybe make more prominent eyelids/whatever catlike creatures have. And pupils are indeed too small.
…and more black around the eyes.

RAWR indeed! good job. I`d work more on a dynamic lighting and fix the grass, lots of great tutorials out there to help. Good job nonetheless ^^

This looks sweet! I suggest you could use some DOF to make the render look a bit better, as of it now looking a little bit flat.
I agere the pupils are too small
And for the grass try making it a little bit thicker at the root.

EDIT: Improve your lightning (try this method)

other than that this is really good!

I love the tiger but the grass looks like a particle system using hair . I think you could get better results by hand modeling a few blades and replicating those grass blades with a particle system.

@sheepHD mate you can’t apply three point lighting to every single lighting situation. The tiger is in outdoors your key light is the sun and the fill the sky but how would you motivate the rim light.

thanks for the advices guys, im gonna try them out :slight_smile:

The rig :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments

Looks, nice.
the midel looks great. I would make the fur a luttle longer and the grass could be improved but the tones are really nice.