Zero Brush blender addons for texture paint

i see this in youtube and is really useful for texture paint and more
addon links and info:
http://sourceforge.net/p/zerobrush/wiki/Home/

check video description for more info and resource

Pretty impressive! Going to have to try this out!!

Very nice! This will really streamline my workflow–especially when the Cycles material integration is completed.

I tried it out last week, and I have to say it seems really great. My problem is that I don’t have a solid foundation for how to texture in the first place, so I’m afraid it’s going to give me some bad habits. As far as I can tell it will be great for after I’ve got my head wrapped around a proper workflow. What do you more skilled folks out there think.

Is 2.71 fully supported?

This kind of workflow should be in default Blender…

Part of the worklfow will be default - Psy-Fi recently added his code from GSOC in trunk for his paint tools, and part of that includes Image Texture as default type, texture slot selection in 3d viewport tools tab, ability to paint immediately, and many new blend modes as well as new stroke types for using curve and line strokes with texture paint. This addon is greta, but I hope that it will take into account the new code when 2.72 is officially out so that people will continue to benefit from the addon as well. The idea fo incorporating Cycles in texture paint as well intrigues me, since this is a topic that has been discussed but not been solved so far. I think it would also work well to involve a workflow where the Cycles maps can be baked first and then automatically show up in the glsl/internal material texture stack so that it can assist in game content creation. I really like the video examples so far, and I think this is a great tool. I do need to try it as soon as I can.

I like the plug-in’s ability to create material, UVs and texture slots with one button. I know that will not work for everyone, but the simplicity outweighs the limitations for me.

Cool plugin. I think it will lower the texturing time a lot.

Anyone know if this addon is still compatible? Some of the features this addon gave us is in 2.72 now, I want to know if there are any conflicts.

I can’t seem to get it to work in 2.71 (at least the paint portion). It works perfectly in 2.70, so I keep a copy around for that.

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

Best thing ever… o.o

I will be burning so many hours on this tool!

PLEASE UPADTE BLENDER 2.73a

Agreed ^ Please update this wonderful tool.

According to his website an update could be coming any day now… (crossing fingers for Zero Brush in Cycles :D)

Update is there https://blendersensei.com/store/

have anyone sent zero brush addon i want to try