Entropy

“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” - Albert Einstein

Inspired by the second law of Thermodynamics, by our busy lives, and by my seemingly futile attempt at keeping things as orderly as possible.

Some closeup shots:

I would love to hear your thoughts. :slight_smile:

Attachments

wow reynante, this work for my is the firts is diferent for your style, and dont kwon how explain good, but usually your combine things how bottles, nails, plants, animals, of a “chaotic” way, Im not kwon if this ironic, and the same time is cool, because the thing looks more sorted how a archictectural render, but the quote help a lot to conservate you artistic style!.

tecnical question:
reynante how many samples use for this render?

thanks for sharing and five starts :slight_smile:

sorry for my redaction :o

Thanks a lot, Jose! I’m glad you like it.

As for the rendering samples, I did a 5555 samples thrice, each one with a different seed value and combining them through a Median Filter in GIMP.

Cheers!

• Reyn

love pulp disorder. here is good lighting and composition. you making good

Well, this is quite an image. Well Done!!! I like how you have taken the law and turned it in to something more concrete. Nicely Done. You might want to make the desk surface seem more used, with some light scratching, etc.

I thought of doing that but that will eventually deter from the true meaning of this piece; and so I ditched the idea.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

• Reyn

Very good render, clean and beautiful.

Thanks, everyone.

For fun, here’s a clay render:

Ahh, I hadn’t thought of using a median filter to remove fireflies. I always just combined them normally, which doesn’t work as well, you just end up with lots of soft fireflies!

Awesome render! five stars.