Deferred Pay: Help wanted - Promotional viral sports for social media campaign

Hey everyone,

My small new talented team and I at my start up TYME 2 SHYNE ARTISTIC STUDIOS LLC. ( http://www.T2SArtisticStudios.com ) are looking for talent to collaborate with on some exciting things going on with our feature film “THE HAT: FABRIC OF DESTINY” (http://www.TheHatFilm.com )

We just came across a talented individual on DeviantArt who sent us this way and we are very stoked with blenders capabilities.

Looking for animators and vfx artists who are well rounded but would like a team of individuals with specific skill-sets.

Example, the individual we picked up recently is great with macro modeling renders.

Lets connect!!! We need help on our FIRST Indie Blockbuster Feature Film of a 9 film ( tri-trilogy ) saga.

compositing
roto
animation
light
vfx
etc etc

We will be focusing on releasing these onto VINE and INSTAGAM mainly but other social media sites as well. We have strategized hash tags too!!!

The goal is to get viral traffic to our new “The Hat Film” website being done no for donations to help further the project as well as reservations for the 1st issue of a new comic limited collection and sales of promotional posters.

We can ALSO put together a deferred payment contract based on money that starts coming in from your help. We have a group of friends whom are a legal team that can make a contract that makes all of us happy.

A main goal is to get interest in investors at a gala/expo presentation we are planning for November 2015, create a cult following and put money in the bank so we can pay everyone career salaries to produce the feature film.

PUT:
FAST & THE FURIOUS, INCEPTION, AVATAR, INTERSTELLAR & LUCY TOGETHER ADN YOU GET THE TRI-TRILOGY SAGA “THE HAT FILMS”.

Our current promotional Teaser that our small team worked on. COME JOIN AND HELP!

-Thank you, Ciao & Namaste-
“We are what we think, everything that we are arises with our thoughts and with our thoughts we create the world”

Jayce .V
[email protected]