white pixels !

Render is cycles blender 2.70a with 3000 samples light paths no caustic is enabled.
How can I get rid of these white pixels. Need some advise.

They are called “fireflies” so search on that term to explore the woefulness of such a phenomena. But in Blender try increaseing the Indirect Clamp from 0.0 to 1.0-2.0 and render again. It is the result of too many rays converging upon a single point (I think). Small point type lamps or emission mesh surfaces can contribute to this. Consider making your lights larger as well.

Many thanks I see while rendering it is solving the problem.
Where can we use the seed option for?

The proposed solution did not work for me.

Mixing a blurred version of the hdr image with the original helped, but did not completely removed the white pixels.

It appears that the issue may be caused by the integrator noise generator, because changing the seed to a different number removed all the white pixels on my render.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!

I always clamp indirect light to 10.0, in some interior-glossy-scenes I might go down, but the bigger clamp - the darker the scene becomes.
3000 samples should reduce almost all fireflies anyway.

For a 3000 sample render it looks very noisy though. I would like to see your .blend to tell you what I find wrong.
Also, filter glossy for 0.10 would help a bit. Think about switching to some more up-to-date blender, even 2.80.