Soldieroffilth here!

Just wanted to say hello.

Who am I? Well, I am an animation student and want to start a small development team in future, that’s really about it.

Also if anybody knows of any good quality tutorials please let me know, I am always looking for something more to learn, as it seems I can’t get enough of it these days and a lot of the Blender tutorials on youtube are pretty shallow.

I am still pretty new to the whole modelling thing and none of my classes have touched on modelling yet, it’s freshman year, and when they do it will all be Maya related. If you would like to check out some of my work just search my profile name, soldieroffilth, on youtube. I have a few of my animation videos on there.

Hey welcome to the blender artist community!!:slight_smile:

Thanks, I look forward to being a part of the community.

I’m starting off myself, and one of the biggest things I’ve found when modeling is that you can’t force it. By this I mean you have to work on things that you have gotten true inspiration from, it can’t be something you’re not excited about or you’ll just get bored. Nobody wants that because then it won’t turn out as good as it could’ve been. I know in school you sometimes can’t help the subject matter, but find something you like about whatever it may be. It’ll be so much more satisfying in the end!

Welcome here from me too! Look forward to your progress in blender!

Attachments

Thanks for the tip, I absolutely love modelling, sometimes I will sit down on a weekend and just spend a day or evening modelling something, just to see if I can do it.