3D Connexion space pilot pro Fly blender 2.7 dont work

Hi,

Im from Brazil and sorry if my english doesn’t sound perfect, but i will try hard to explain myself : )

I just brought the Space pilot pro from 3d connexion and its amazing piece of hardware and using with my beloved blender was my dream, but since then i was having some headache with that, when i start blender for the first time, i have all 6DOF working nice. All axis working together and really really amazing thing to work with.

But when i close blender, i don have that function working again, and all axis still work but choppy, and i can rotate and zoom at the same time in my model, i tried all configs, tutorials, even blender developer bug reports to understand why this happen, and im an architect, so i didn’t get a clue on that. (Devs love u guys! i love blender by the way)

So, i really ant to use a smooth manipulation of 3D view, but i don’t see any solution, sorry if that question has already answered, i searched all forum for that, and i didn’t find.

Status

• 3D Connexion driver: 3dxware windows 10 (64-bit);
  • Windows 8.1;
  • Blender 2.7 (tried in other versions and same thing happened - 2.60a, 2.69, 2.70, 2.71);
  • I checked a tutorial to change the NDOF shortcuts in blender and nothing.

So, can anyone help me??

Thank you so much for that.