Video editing help request

Hi, I am using the Blender video editor.

How do I join multiple video files in the editor so that they output as a single seamless video? I tried importing two video files but they don’t join neatly. I need a way to get Blender to snap the video and audio streams together exactly.

How do I get the entire contents of the video sequencer to appear? When I start editing usually only the first 30 seconds or so of the video appears in that window, and I want to scale the window so I can see the entire video sequence.

Thanks.

How do I join multiple video files in the editor so that they output as a single seamless video? I tried importing two video files but they don’t join neatly. I need a way to get Blender to snap the video and audio streams together exactly.
Just align the frame numbers at start and end of the clip or [remove gaps](http://How do I join multiple video files in the editor so that they output as a single seamless video? I tried importing two video files but they don’t join neatly. I need a way to get Blender to snap the video and audio streams together exactly.)

How do I get the entire contents of the video sequencer to appear? When I start editing usually only the first 30 seconds or so of the video appears in that window, and I want to scale the window so I can see the entire video sequence.
Same as zooming in the 3d view (Ctrl+MMB or mouse scroll wheel)

The “remove gaps” link doesn’t work for me.

How do I manually align the frame numbers?

Thanks.