Animated textures?

Hey there, Some time ago I saw short animated movie “Riba”. I really like all brush-alike textures and colours. One thing bothers me - is it possible in blender to make animated contour similar to those in that movie? I know that author used tomcat toon shader to make those sketchy lines. Is something like that possible in blender? Here’s a “Riba”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFuTyji4ug I can’t find better quality video. But if you look close you’ll see sketchy lines moving on character and object ps. English is not my first language, sorry for possible mistakes.

If I understand you correctly, I believe you’re looking for FreeStyle. There’s a course on Blender Cookie that covers it (free ones on YouTube if you’re not in a position to pay for tutorials). Just check out the intro video (free) on Blender Cookie’s Crash Course: FreeStyle Rendering to see if it’s what you’re looking for.

that’s exactly what I’ve looked for, thanks a lot. Luckily I am blender cookie citizen so I downloaded those tutorials with no problems:)