How to make curved faces?

Hey, I wanted to know how to make faces curved.

I’m working with this model and it curves and I don’t really know how to do this. If someone could help me with their knowledge it will be great.

Thanks.

If you wouldn’t name your blend file self explanatory i would have no idea what do You wanna achieve :p…

Here. I’ve created small step by step blend file it for You.
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/30594

have you tried to turn on the proportial editing mode to make your faces curve smoothly?. when you turn it on, you select one of faces and rotate that would make another faces follow… hope it helps you. :slight_smile:

Sorry, I’ll try to explain more next time.

Thanks for the blend file. :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry I’m still a noob and I started working on blender this week only, So can you please tell me how to face swap?

Thank You! :slight_smile:

So can you please tell me how to face swap?

Explain what you mean by ‘face swap’

How did get the curve onto the faces?
Entered Face Swap into search. Did not find. Please explain ‘Face Swap’.

That, i guess, is “snapping” not “swap”.
So it should read: “I face snapped vertices to my base using face snap”. IMHO.

I have no idea because this information was included in the blend file(by gorion103) and i was confused about it.

Thanks anyways!

Oh, sorry, of course i meant face snap, not swap…

More comment: I’ve selected most of vertices on one side and face snaped them using orthographic view with options above from front side and other part from right. Then i was snapping manually transition between two lines until it looked nice.

It can be done waay better. But it was my first idea and i think for visualization purposes its enough.

Sorry for this very late reply because I got busy with exams and stuff.

Thanks alot!